Please complete the following information to submit a registration request for ARC-BC.
Note: You may only register for ARC-BC if you, your school district, or organization
is a member of the ARC-BC Community.
Please go to our
Contacts Page for a list of community members.
- Upon submitting your registration request, an email will be sent to your school
district’s ARC-BC contact for approval.
- Your registration request will be forwarded to your ARC-BC District Contact or a
member of the ARC-BC team for approval.
- Once that approval is granted, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing
To successfully complete your registration request, fill in all required fields.
Complete specific fields as indicated:
- Email – enter your school district or professional email address
ONLY (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password – enter a secure (contains letters and numbers) password
(refer to password prompt for instructions) that you will remember easily
Any questions about registering for ARC-BC? Contact
It is important to note that the “Student Use” field has changed. You are now required
by the Ministry of Education to provide a current list of the student(s) you support
with ARC-BC resources. Failure to provide ARC-BC with an updated profile and student
information will result in the loss of user privileges.
To start entering student information you need to follow these 6 steps:
- Click on the + Add student box in the top left hand corner
- The Current Caseload check box will automatically be checked off for all new students,
so fill in the fields: Last Name, First Name and PEN
- Save each new student by clicking on the “Insert” check mark box on the far right
side or to remove, click on the "Cancel" or X box
- To add another student repeat steps 1 to 3
- Once all students have been entered, you must click on the box below the list to
confirm that you have reviewed and updated your caseload
- To save all students or edits on your profile, you must click the Update button
at the top of the page or your work will be lost