Read&Write is an application for Windows. It supports a variety of formats including PDF and has features that meet some student needs. More information about how to purchase Kurzweil 3000 can be found at texthelp.
Sensory Access Features
- Synchronized text highlight for word and sentence while reading
- Completely hide/Minimize user interface buttons and controls while reading
- View files in original layout
- Adjust zoom preference
- Set preferred voice and speed
- Click on words to start read
- Pause for a specified time increment between words
- Thumbnail view or index view helps to navigate directly to a page
- Ability to organize files by folders
- Find in Document feature to search for specific term helps to navigate directly to search term.