Welcome to ARC-BC Registration
In order to gain access to ARC-BC, eligible educators in British Columbia and the Yukon complete a four-step online training and registration process:
- Training Videos. Watch four training videos (each approximately 2-5 minutes in length) to learn about the appropriate use of ARC-BC materials, available alternate formats, searching, and downloading.
- Knowledge Quiz. Take a short Knowledge Quiz based on the content of the training videos. A score of 7/7 is required to advance to the registration page.
- Register. Complete the ARC-BC registration page.
- Approval. Once submitted, the pending registration is sent to the appropriate ARC-BC District Contact for review. New users receive an email notification once their registration has been approved.
Prior to beginning the registration process, it is recommended that you have the following information available in order to be able to complete the registration form:
- Full name (First, Last) and Personal Education Number (PEN) of the student(s) with perceptual disabilities on whose behalf you will be downloading and/or requesting learning materials in digital alternate formats from ARC-BC.